First she had to help stuff it... Then she had to find a heart and rub it for good luck...
Then we placed the heart inside with lots of love.....
Now it was time to clean her up and give her a bath and dry her hair...
Let's see we need a name, and "Molly Dog" it is...
As we left for dinner, I guess the exhaustion had finally caught up...
To finish the day off, we waited for yummy Olive Garden!
3 comments:
What a great memory you made. Payton will probably not remember it but I know Mommy will. Great pictures!!
Molly dog is SOOOO cute. Not sure what it cost you but it is too cute. It looked like she had such a good time.
Look at you the blogging queen.
Oh, I forgot to say that the photo with Payton washing the dog is AWESOME. She is so cute in that photo, with a smile from ear to ear. Remember where that photo is when you have a real pet and she has no interest in washing it. haha
Post a Comment