Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend



What a great weekend, the best Easter weather in years!

We started by going to a Easter Egg Hunt at the hospital where I worked.

Then we went to Purina Farms to see the Barn Babies


Then it was off to color eggs with the neighbors grandkids



Easter Morning, dressed and off to church!



The rest of the day was spent with fun and games!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorri said...

So many awesome photos. Great job. Baby animals were sweet. Has she asked if she can have a rabbit yet? You know I love love love that dress. It was adorable on Miss Payton.

Lin said...

Gramma likes ALL the pictures but the one in the center of the Easter collage is THEE best! Toss up between movie star and princess.
Love you, Payton-
Gramma

Grams said...

Looks like a GREAT weekend. Payton looked so cute in all her outfits and her Easter finery. I can imagine that she slept very well after those busy days. Good job with the photos and the background. Keep the photos coming.